Beauty Blogger Dies In Bali After Being Electrocuted By Faulty Shower

December 15, 2016 | by | 0 Comments
Rini Cesillia

Rini Cesillia

A pretty beauty blogger died on dream holiday yo Bali after allegedly being electrocuted by a faulty shower.

Rini Cesillia, 26, had travelled from her home in Jakarta, Indonesia, for a luxury holiday on the popular tourist island.

But she went for a shower at the hotel on Tuesday morning and friends became worried when she didn’t pick up her phone.

Horrified friend Maria Istella Bambang, 20, went into the room and saw water spilling out of the bathroom onto the bedroom floor.

Rini Cesillia on holiday in Bali

Rini Cesillia on holiday in Bali

She found Rini lying unconscious on the bathroom floor still clutching the shower hose in her hand. She also had burn marks on her chest.

Police believe that Rini died after being electrocuted in the shower and have sent her body for a post mortem examination.

Inspctor Bangkit Dananjaya, from the South Denpasar Police Criminal Investigation Unit in Bali, said: ”We suspect Cesillia died from electric shock. The body has been evacuated to Sanglah Hospital.

”We are waiting for the post mortem examinaion to ascertain whether the cause of death was electrocution or not.”

swns_blogger_death_06Friends paid tribute to Rini, who had tens of thousands of followers on Instagram.

Eric Jansens said: ”RIP my friend. We first met nine years ago. I can’t believe we won’t see each other again. Hopefully you are happy now in heaven.”

Category: News

Add your comment

Libellous and abusive comments are not allowed. Please read our House Rules

For information about privacy and cookies please read our Privacy Policy